Route (Approximately 3 hours)
Kyushu-Saga International Airport→（Bus）→Saga Station→（1 hour by Limited Express）→JR Isahaya Station→（1 hour by bus）→Unzen Fukudaya
Kyushu-Saga International Airport
How to get to Saga Station from Saga Airport
- 1. Exit Saga Airport and head for the bus stop.
- 2. Board the bus (SAGA AIRPORT LIMOUSINE).
Pay for the bus fare (Adult 600 Yen, Child 300 Yen) into the bus fare box when alighting.
- 3. Alight at the terminus "Saga Station Bus Center".
- 4. Head for "Saga Station". (the adjoining building)
- 5. Purchase the train ticket to "Isahaya Station".
- 6. Board the Limited Express Train for Nagasaki on the Nagasaki Line.
1 hour by Limited Express
JR Isahaya Station
Explanation of the JR Isahaya Station bus stop
- 1. After exiting the ticket gate of Isahaya Station, head for the Nagasaki Prefecture Bus Service Isahaya Terminal. (1 minute on foot)
- 2. At the "Shima Tetsu Bus Ticket" ticket vending machine, purchase the "1,350 yen (For child 650 yen)" ticket.
- 3. Board the bus for "Unzen" at "Platform number 3".
- 4. Alight at "Nishi Iriguchi". This hotel is across the bus stop."
1 hour by bus